Features and Benefits :
- Improves product surface conditions;
- Reduces surface defects such as, melt fracture, porosities, burrs, etc.
- Eliminates die build-up.
- Improves dimension stability & controllability.
- Improves color/other additives dispersion.
- Reduces gel formation.
- Reduces crystallization.
- Increases Production Capability;
- Reduces internal (Extruder) pressure.
- Reduces the power consumption by the Extruder.
- Reduces heat transition within the Extruder.
- Reduces downtime.
- Reduces time taken for color change.
- Reduces Cost
- Allows effective use of lower MFI resins.
- Allows extrusion of temperature sensitive Resins.
Using for polymer with maximum temperature 220oC
- Using in film blowing, injection molding, pipe/profile extrusion, fiber spinning, casting,…
- Using in PE, PP, PS, PVC and EVA applications,…
- 20kg/bag (PP or PK bag)
Storage and Material Handling:
- PPA Masterbatch when stored in a clean and dry environment at the temperature below 27°C (80°F) can be used within two years.
Please contact directly or send email for best consultation. Thank you.