ANTI STATIC MASTERBATCH
Polyfill’s Antistatic Masterbatch is a surface property modifier, which now-a-days finds extensive use by Plastics Processor, to reduce and control the static charges developed on the surface of plastic parts having large surfaces like film, fibres etc as spark discharge formed by static charges can produce serious accidents. Plastics, particularly sensitive to static build up Polyolefins, Nylon, Polyesters, Urethanes, Cellulosics, Acrylics etc.
Antistatic Masterbatch is based on Ethoxy Amine, using LLDPE as a carrier resin, compounded in most modern extrusion equipment, using state of art technology.
Anti Static Masterbatch is widely used in the following applications :
- Polyolefins (HDPE, HMHDPE, PP, LLDPE, LDPE) packaging commodities such as films, wrapping sheets etc.
- Plastic packaging for explosives.
- PVC decorating film for furnitures.
- Plastic conveyor belts in mines.
- Electronic switches.
- Plastic flooring in operating rooms to prevent spark discharge during machinery operation.
Package, Transportation and Storage
- PK bag, 25kgs/bag.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid moisture and direct sunlight.
Please contact directly or send email for best consultation. Thank you.